Our main uniform is:
- Nursery children: red polo shirt with school logo and red sweatshirt or red cardigan with school logo.
- Reception, KS1 and KS2 children: blue polo shirt with logo and blue sweatshirt or blue cardigan with school logo.
- Grey or black trousers or shorts.
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress (knee length).
- White, grey or black knee length or ankle socks; grey or black tights when cold.
- Gingham dress when warm: red for Nursery; blue for all other years (optional).
- Flat, black shoes or boots.
- Black plimsolls to change into when indoors for Nursery and Reception and KS1.
- Royal blue plain crew neck t-shirt (optional logo T shirt available).
- Royal blue shorts.
- Dark blue or black tracksuit/sweatshirt, jogging bottoms or leggings for outdoor PE (optional dark blue logo hoodie available).
- Trainers and socks
- Football boots (optional) – as plain as possible.
Children need a coat for school, school bag (optional logo book bag available), wellies when the weather is bad, with a change of black school shoes to wear indoors. In the summer they will need a sunhat. PE kit and plimsolls should be kept in a named bag. All of the above to be provided from home and named. Hair bobbles and elasticated bands are needed for pupils with long hair, which should be tied back for PE.
Hair, jewellery and accessories
No jewellery allowed except for a watch and only small, plain studs if children have pierced ears. These need to be covered with tape, or removed, during PE.
Watches – to be analogue or digital. No smart watches. Fitbits are allowed.
Hair should be tied back for PE with a bobble or elasticated band. Nails should be kept short and safe.
All items should be named.
Further details of the School Uniform Policy can be found by clicking below.
Polo shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans, PE shirts, shorts, hoodies and bags can be purchased via the school office (tel : 01759 368446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). See the attached order form for details and prices.